- Unleashing the power of generative AI and defining how it is transforming the modern workplace
- Training and unlocking the full potential of generative AI algorithms to fulfill your business needs
- Exploring different AI models and their applications, from computer vision to natural language processing
- Insights from McKinsey’s latest research on the scale and pace of gen AI impact
- What has changed with gen AI – and what hasn’t
- Why experimentation, poorly done, can slow your path to value
- Recognising an ‘experimentation trap’, and how to break out of it
- Exploring the very real dangers of being left behind in the generative AI 'goldrush'
- Monitoring and assessing the latest developments and trends in generative AI
- Outlining best practice strategies for staying informed and connecting with the right field of experts
Director – National Artificial Intelligence Centre
- Embracing the fast-paced nature of AI generation to remain competitive, efficient, and customer-focused
- Creating leading-edge products, services, and experiences using generative AI to set yourself apart in the market
- Boosting efficiency and productivity by automating processes and to make data-driven decisions quickly and accurately
- Understanding generative AI and the domains in which it can be applied
- A review of Generative AI use cases as practical examples of what is possible in 8 industry verticals
- Understanding the generative AI journey
Dr Nathan Faggian PhD
Head of Cloud AI Services (JAPAC)
While generative AI has the potential to bring significant benefits to businesses, many challenges must be addressed, including the need to realistically assess its potential, establish systems to measure its success and ensure that it is being used ethically and responsibly.
Explore these issues and discuss the current state and future prospects of using generative AI to improve operations.
- What should be considered when assessing the potential for AI?
- What key operational considerations must we examine before jumping into generative AI?
- How can AI be used to improve operations and streamline processes?
- How can you solve challenges from implementing these systems?
EY (Microsoft MVP for Artificial Intelligence)
Senior Director – Digital AI (Tribe Lead)
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Ecosystem Engagement Manager
- Building a future-proof workforce by upskilling and reskilling employees for generative AI
- Enhancing productivity through AI-assisted thinking and working
- Unlocking new opportunities by leveraging the power of generative AI
Dr Sandra Peter
Director – Sydney Business Insights
University of Sydney
- Understanding how businesses can integrate robotics and AI technologies to drive innovation, streamline operations, and reduce costs
- Unlocking the potential of embodied AI to revolutionise business through increased efficiency and personalised customer experiences
- Discussing case studies and success stories of companies that have successfully adopted embodied AI
- Gaining practical insights on overcoming adoption challenges
- How will generative AI impact an organisation's operations and strategy, and what challenges will be encountered in its adoption and implementation?
- How has generative AI enabled you to enhance customer experiences and engagement, and what is its potential for future innovation in this area?
- Has generative AI impacted the workforce yet, and what strategies have you used to upskill and reskill employees to work alongside these technologies?
- How has generative AI impacted your industry, and what opportunities and threats do you see emerging as this technology evolves and disrupts traditional business models?
Chief Executive Officer
Head – Innovation Lab
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
Data and Analytics Lead
Chief Innovation Officer
National Australia Bank
Chief Technology Officer
News Corp Australia
Group Executive Technology and Data, Chief Information Officer
Expert Associate Partner
QuantumBlack, AI by McKinsey